Friday, October 2, 2009

My first card to post!


I made this card for Joelle's friends birthday party tomorrow. They are going to Vogue Models! We'll see how my tomboy handles that!
I am also using this card for this weeks challenge at CPS with this weeks sketch.
Be patient as I teach myself how to blog... I hope these links work!!!

Supplies:
Stamps-
Swiss Pixies 'Heidi'
SU It's Your Birthday!
Cardstock-
Prism Brilliant White
Bazzill Light Jean Jacket Blue
SU Taken with Teal
Copics (Ciao)-
Blue Berry
Pinkish White
Aqua Blue
Prussian Blue
Glitter-
Doodlebug Designs Pool
Ribbon-
SU black grosgrain
Tied with a BOW EASY
(I am selling these now! Until I get my online store up and running, email me for yours! $6.00 Including shipping to Canada!)
lindsaykendall@cogeco.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment