Thursday, November 5, 2009

TESC 89




This card was made for the sketch challenge at Taylored Expressions and also to get 'Hockeymomabella' dirty for the first time!! I am a hockey mama and I LOVE this stamp. I paper pieced the bag, skates and stick and added thread to look like the laces on the skates. I wish I had more time to do more with this and that my Spellbinders snowflakes weren't on backorder!! A nice big window sheet snowflake behind the white would have been adorable :(
But I was lucky to even get a card done with all that's going on around here! Work, hockey, work, cheerleading, gymanstics, work, homework, cheerleading, hockey, and our first competition of the season!! Wish Miranda's team luck at the Fall Classic this weekend at the Hershey Centre!

Here are my supplies:
Chatterbox Blizzard Stripe paper
Prism Brilliant white and Metallic Spring Larch
Hockeymamabella stamp
bow easy
SEI Twitterpated button
SU silver cord
Stampin Pastels (skates)
Copics
3D dots
Square Nesties
Brown ribbon
Black thread

1 comment: